expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Black&White outfit

Wednesday 6 May 2015

 Top £12 (NewLook) // Kimono £14.99 (H&M) // Jeans £40 (River Island) // Bag £19.99 (River Island) // Shoes £4 (Primark)

Well, today I decided to experiment with my nails and file them into a different shape instead of leaving them pointy. Then the outfit ended up matching my nails (which I'm really happy about lol) so I thought I'd take a few pictures. And now I am getting back to revision which will be the end of me!! If any of you have exams soon then you know how I feel and good luck with them!

12 comments:

  1. cant believe those sandals are from Primark. WOW!!

    You are so pretty :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they seem to be making some really nice clothes lately! And thank you!!:)

      Delete
  2. I love your nails and the kimono is gorgeous :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your nails! Are they your natural nails? :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes they are all natural:)

      Delete
  5. Great look, you look amazing!
    Kisses,
    www.ancafr.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty kimono!

    Nice post, very interesting :)
    I like your blog so much, it has got a pretty design!



    NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great !
    and love your nails

    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I love this look.. especially the gold jewelry with those nails xx


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn9AQoI7mYU

    ReplyDelete